25/06 standard or Ackly?

This whole thread was about my rifle rebarrel to 25/06. The first line in your quote was that rifle cries for a 24” tube in 25/06. It wasn’t until after my reply that you specified you were referring to the 6.5.

For not giving a hoot you seem to have cared enough to make multiple posts about it. Also seeming to get your panties in a bunch to my answers.

But I wasn't replying to your comment, was I? I was replying to the comment (again, not made by YOU) that questioned a 6.5x55 with a 20" barrel. I'm sorry it's difficult for you comprehend. Good luck with your rifle, you're gonna need it.

I figured they would be considering the stellar performance I have gotten from the 124 6.5 hammer hunters, I might have to pick your brain on load data
They’ve really got it licked in my opinion on accurate bullets without a lot of fuss.

A fast twist 25-06 just sounds like a lot of fun to me.

They’ve really got it licked in my opinion on accurate bullets without a lot of fuss.

A fast twist 25-06 just sounds like a lot of fun to me.
It is. It really comes into its own with a faster twist. Not that it wasn't potent as it was, though.

I figured they would be considering the stellar performance I have gotten from the 124 6.5 hammer hunters, I might have to pick your brain on load data
Just PM me if you need anything. I'm sure we could come up with something for ya

Back