7-300 WIn Mag QL request

Jorey, I ran some of them in my 7mm Mashburn Super with Retumbo and H1000, you might be able to find what I ran if you do a search on me. I think I seated mine out to 3.590" or so in my M70. I think I was up over 2900 with the Retumbo and just under with the H1000 loads. I am not sitting at home so I can't recall my exact charges but I know the 7-300 and Mashburn are darned near identical and would give you a place to start.

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=36170&hilit=Berger

Thanks ScottyI just read your post. What twist you running again? I talked to a guy and he said 5 of the 7 rifles hes built with a 9twist in 7-300Win have shot great. Was thinking about trying them. You have a few extra laying around want to sell me?

remingtonman_25_06":12jla4h2 said:
Thanks ScottyI just read your post. What twist you running again? I talked to a guy and he said 5 of the 7 rifles hes built with a 9twist in 7-300Win have shot great. Was thinking about trying them. You have a few extra laying around want to sell me?

I have a 8 twist on my rifle.

I have almost a full box of them. Only shot about 15 out of the box. How many do you need?

I can't help you with Quickload, I can't find 7-300 Win Mag or 7 mm Practical either on the list of calibers. Hopefully someone here has other data.

TackDriver284":1o5ztgv3 said:
I can't help you with Quickload, I can't find 7-300 Win Mag or 7 mm Practical either on the list of calibers. Hopefully someone here has other data.

I think I used the 7mm Boo Boo for mine to get some rough numbers once upon a time. Case capacity tweaked and it spits out pretty good numbers.

Scotty I think 15-20 would do for me.

I know Ive gotten QL data for my 7-300 with 162 amaxs from POP on here a few years ago. Weird that neitget of them are in the system.

remingtonman_25_06":3amgykd2 said:

I know Ive gotten QL data for my 7-300 with 162 amaxs from POP on here a few years ago. Weird that neitget of them are in the system.

They do show it for a 7-300 Bee

TackDriver284":21lt0okf said:
remingtonman_25_06":21lt0okf said:

They do show it for a 7-300 Bee

I kinda remembered them having a 7-300 Win as well. I will have to hit Dewey up.

Another thought to, is using 7mm Weatherby data since it has the freebore, it actually operates at the same pressures and gets nearly the same speeds as the 7-300 and 7 MSM. When I have had lack of data, I always started with minimum 7mm Wby data, either from the books or from QL.

Back