7mm mauser brass for sale

Firebird

Handloader
Jun 22, 2013
Box of once fired, factory brass. Was originally Winchester super x, 145 power point. No idea it’s value. Pm me if interested, make offer! This was part of a package deal and not something I can use. . .image.jpgimage.jpg

The last batch of 50 I bought were 1.50 with shipping. I’d take them for that. I could use the box

Biggest problem would be shipping the one box. I think a priority box would un around $8. and change. Dunno if it would be much cheap using a non-priority box. One thing, Winchester 7x57 brass isn't the easiest to find but still would not justify more than maybe two or three dollars for the box and brass considering shipping costs. I shoot three rifles in 7x57 but as I have close to 500+ rounds of brand new brass I don't need it.
You'd probably be best off to give it to a friend who shoots a 7x57, .257 Robt. or 6MM Rem. or sell it to them for a couple of bucks. I'm sorry if I've rained on a couple of parades but that's the truth as I see it. My apologies.
Paul B.
Edited to add: FWIW, I prefer Winchester brass in my 7x57.
PB

Salmon chaser-are you saying $10 plus the s/h? I know that math is off, trying to be fair. If that’s the case I would call it $15 total and be happy. If you agree you can pm me the details.
I don’t know anyone who shoots this caliber hence the selling them here. Because I did pay something for them I would like to get Something back.

Last edited:
Back