Accubond CT

osubeavs

Beginner
Jan 28, 2005
Does anyone know where you can buy the AccuBond CT? The CT bullets have been a favorite of mine, and I have seen that they have an AccuBond CT, but I can not find it for hand loading.

Wincester has there line of ammo with the AB bullet. It has a red tip. I beleive that is the only differance. If you buy the Nosler bullet and load your own ammo it will have a white tip. :lol:

I too am interested in seeing the AccuBond ct as a reloading component. Be hard to beat a coated AccuBond. I would be real thrilled to see CT put out the 7mm 140 grain CTas a component bullet.

It is under discussion.

We are still trying to fill the orders for the standard AccuBond. Keep asking the question though!!!

Is it the lubaloy coating that appeals to you?

This was a 7 year old post when they were trying to catch up with AccuBond production

FOTIS":20wlktx5 said:
This was a 7 year old post when they were trying to catch up with AccuBond production

Does this mean that they will build a .323 220 grain AccuBond so long as we get Scotty to buy that 325 WSM? Even if it takes seven years? :lol: Tell me its true, Fotis. :wink:

Relentless! Man, no rest for the weary. What about an 8mm-338 Win Mag! I happen to have a rifle that could easily fit that cartridge!

SJB358":2b4rm07e said:
Relentless! Man, no rest for the weary. What about an 8mm-338 Win Mag! I happen to have a rifle that could easily fit that cartridge!

Okay. That'll do. However, it won't be a 325WSM, and you won't have the complete set.

DrMike":3uja616u said:
SJB358":3uja616u said:

Okay. That'll do. However, it won't be a 325WSM, and you won't have the complete set.

I know, I know... I am just trying to think of something to do with my old 338 Win Mag Classic. I have no desire to sell it, as it has too many great memories, but with the "new" Pre 64 338, I don't see me using the Classic much as a 338. Oh well, back to the drawing board..

Back