approval rating

Do you approve of the job Obama is doing?

• Approve

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Undecided

• Dissapprove

• Total voters

old #7

Handloader
Sep 9, 2006
What is your opinion of the work the president is doing?
I think he is un-doing everything that Reagan did and more. I think he will end up making Carter look like a hero.

Look at what he has done/doing in the past 5 weeks! At this rate, I can't even imagine what damage will be done in 4 years. Just think if he is re elected and hold his office for 8 years!!!

GOD HELP US

JD338

JD338":2d456bqm said:
Look at what he has done/doing in the past 5 weeks! At this rate, I can't even imagine what damage will be done in 4 years. Just think if he is re elected and hold his office for 8 years!!!

GOD HELP US

JD338

Thats scarry JD.
I am hoping for 4 and out on the outside.
If the Republican party can unite and regain the trust of the people we could hope for the senate and house to stop the madness in two years.

old #7":gsw5c85d said:
JD338":gsw5c85d said:

GOD HELP US

JD338

Thats scarry JD.
I am hoping for 4 and out on the outside.
If the Republican party can unite and regain the trust of the people we could hope for the senate and house to stop the madness in two years.

AMEN, my friend. 2 years could stop the bleeding.

JD338

Without question the President is adhering to the philosophy he has espoused throughout his public career. I believe it will be harmful in the extreme to the nation. Nevertheless, I pray that God will be merciful to the nation by giving wisdom to those who guide the government.

My father always told me that no one party should be in total control. He is a politician that has no problem saying anything to get what he wants done done. Sneeky and not at all above board. I have delt with his kind where I used to work and have seen what no integrity can do to an institution. I have always felt that I have had more harm done to me by people who beleive they know what is best for me, regardless of my opinions, because they are who they are. :cry:

Hey is there a way to use a spell check when posting a reply or new topic?

barge":2lninf9y said:
My father always told me that no one party should be in total control. He is a politician that has no problem saying anything to get what he wants done done. Sneeky and not at all above board. I have delt with his kind where I used to work and have seen what no integrity can do to an institution. I have always felt that I have had more harm done to me by people who beleive they know what is best for me, regardless of my opinions, because they are who they are. :cry:

barge,

I think your father is correct and I respect him for his position and his stance.
The current administration truly believes that their way of thinking is whats best for the American people. The new jobs they are going to create is government and its our tax dollars that are going to fund it. And we all know that once you start a government, you don't take it away. Same with taxes, once in place they will never go away.

Think back to the Democratic Primary cluster %^#@*. If they can't conduct a simple primary election, how are they going to fix the economy, medical, automotive, etc......?

Sorry, this forum doesn't have a spell check feature. If you sign up with Mozilla Firefox (free), it will automatically do spell check for you.

JD338

barge":2rz8qte0 said:
If you have a google tool bar, look under tools, and select "ieSpell"
That will check your spelling. If you don't have it you can down load it.

JDMAG
Thanks it's under abc check on the google tool bar for those interested.

This administration does not understand how to put American's back to work. Basic economics is the more people who work and more business that are making money then taxes from that WILL put America back to sound economics. Liberals are just about CONTROL. Listen to what Rush Limbah had to say. He is right on the money with his comments.
Join a Tea Party and call or send your representatives and Senators emails to tell them how you feel.
People will wake up next couple years when prices of fuel and energy go back up. HUH... tax break of $13 a week...Not even a good pay raise.

ArmyCW":gbawwbhv said:
This administration does not understand how to put American's back to work. Basic economics is the more people who work and more business that are making money then taxes from that WILL put America back to sound economics. Liberals are just about CONTROL. Listen to what Rush Limbah had to say. He is right on the money with his comments.
Join a Tea Party and call or send your representatives and Senators emails to tell them how you feel.
People will wake up next couple years when prices of fuel and energy go back up. HUH... tax break of $13 a week...Not even a good pay raise.

BINGO!!!

JD338

BK":2snpexyq said:
I didn't see a choice for "he's a freakin' disaster".

No, say it ain't so,
His record in the senate was steller... wasn't it???
He isn's going to "go after gun owners" ....right???
He isn't going to raise taxes on anyone making under 250,000,.... right???
He would never say one thing to get elected then do another.....would he???.....No.... he's from Chicago where politics are as pure as the wind driven snow.
What happened to the campain promise of using the line item veto for ear marks.

old #7":30hqbmk3 said:
His record in the senate was steller... wasn't it???

If by stellar, you mean only votes 'present' unless it benefits himself, then yes.

Back