Biden’s Upcoming Executive Action on Firearms

HAWKEYESATX

Handloader
Aug 15, 2016
To all sportsman, be aware!

THIS ISN’T AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE:

We all knew that Biden and his diatribes were going after the “assault rifles”, but he and his cohorts are wanting to take our hunting rifles as well!

#1 - Biden is banning all “assault rifles” that are AR, or Ak, calibers .223 up to .308!
#2 - No magazine capacities over 10 rds!
#3 - No shouldered firearms that shoot any projectiles faster than 2000 fps!

So there we have it! We’re all going to be considered Outlaws by this administration.

I hope y’all enjoy shooting blackpowder, because that’s all that’s going to be allowed from here on out if Uncle Joe has his way.

Hawk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nasty business, this. Democrats and squishy Republicans/Libertarians have combined to unleash a storm that can only result in grave damage to the USA. For whatever it is worth, similar battles are even now taking place here in Canada.

2000 FPS and lead free in California.
Well - no need to practice long range anymore....

Gesendet von meinem Pixel 3a XL mit Tapatalk

I have security clearances from the IRS, Dept of Education, FAA, TSA, and Department of Homeland Security. I have a perfectly clean record and I’ll be damned if any branch of government will rob me of my legally obtained personal property! Personal property that is protected by the plain English of my 2nd Amendment! My rights do not end where another’s opinion begins.

Ageed JoeC. Where I live I could travel 30 miles every direction and would have to stop to find people that would NOT laugh at such an order coming down the pike. They simply would not comply, plain and simple. And that is all across the country.

Let em try and watch a major backfire they're too physically and spiritually blind too understand or see ahead of time.

I’m wondering if the current administration is actually this STUPID, or is it a precursor for something bigger coming?

Call me crazy, but does it seem they want another Civil War? Is it that they want to reduce the amount of people in this country?
Or, is it to disarm us, so another up and coming super power can come in and invade?
It seems to me they are forcing the publics hand in this matter.
I guess the next step is enacting a Nationwide Martial Law! Ha ha Guy! I got it right this time! (y)

Anyone else see what I see coming down the pipe?

Hawk

The only thing on that list that he "might" get is a high capacity magazine ban.

Sadly, in NY we have an AR ban (unless registered 10yrs ago) and a hi-cap ban. Always hoping that some of the 2A cases get to the Supreme Court where we'd at least have a chance to overturn these and several other ridiculous regulations that Cuomo imposed on New Yorkers.

He can push as many executive orders as he wants but an executive order can't take away a Constitutional Right either the Supreme court shoots him down or they will find that citizens have every right to defend themselves from this tyranny.

HAWKEYESATX":ot638fnn said:
I’m wondering if the current administration is actually this STUPID, or is it a precursor for something bigger coming?

Call me crazy, but does it seem they want another Civil War? Is it that they want to reduce the amount of people in this country?
Or, is it to disarm us, so another up and coming super power can come in and invade?
It seems to me they are forcing the publics hand in this matter.
I guess the next step is enacting a Nationwide Martial Law! Ha ha Guy! I got it right this time! (y)

Anyone else see what I see coming down the pipe?

Hawk

Don't know about any of that but it's what they'll get whether they want it or not if they push. If I refuse to give up any guns in such a scenario, I'm not the crazy person breaking the law, they are.

I got 230 yrs of law and precedent with the signed bill, to back me up on that, and so does everyone else. Also the Supreme Court confirmed that most recently in 2008, and then again in 2010. So I say bring it on.

Some things you don't have to sit around and think about. It's just ingrained in you. Same as if somebody asked me to go along with abortion. There's no thinking about it, the answer is a pre-determined and unswaying NO.

Considering the recent record of the Supreme Court, I have no confidence in them upholding any part of the Bill of Rights. :x
Paul B.

PJGunner":2y20qxhv said:
Considering the recent record of the Supreme Court, I have no confidence in them upholding any part of the Bill of Rights. :x
Paul B.

What would that have anything to do with it at this point? A ruling in our favor would likely stop them from trying to enforce it, but a ruling against would not change anything. It's still the same scenario, and the answer is still the same in plain English. NO.

A man's gotta know where he stands ahead of time. What he is unwilling to waiver on. Waiting until it's at your door is a poor time.

Guess what y’all, if Martial Law is declared, that means suspension of the Constitution. Basically, just another way of getting rid of it, until things quiet down, or the Communists take completely over.

Hawk

HAWKEYESATX":1y564x64 said:
To all sportsman, be aware!

THIS ISN’T AN APRIL FOOLS JOKE:

We all knew that Biden and his diatribes were going after the “assault rifles”, but he and his cohorts are wanting to take our hunting rifles as well!

#1 - Biden is banning all “assault rifles” that are AR, or Ak, calibers .223 up to .308!
#2 - No magazine capacities over 10 rds!
#3 - No shouldered firearms that shoot any projectiles faster than 2000 fps!

So there we have it! We’re all going to be considered Outlaws by this administration.

I hope y’all enjoy shooting blackpowder, because that’s all that’s going to be allowed from here on out if Uncle Joe has his way.

Hawk

We all know that they are frothing at the mouths over "assault weapons". What is your source regarding the velocity restrictions/hunting rifles?

It was on Google News.
I believe it was The NY Times.
But, I could be wrong.

Hawk

It would really ruin their day if the knew I just ordered another stripped billet lower receiver then, wouldn’t it? Figured I’d give one of my AR uppers a promotion.

can you imagine what will happen to the dems in 2022 if they do that? they won't have enough democrats in congress to make a baseball team! it always happens when they push gun control, we now have 9 million new gun owners to boot!

edited to add, everybody use their Biden bucks to buy a new AR! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

We all know that they are frothing at the mouths over "assault weapons". What is your source regarding the velocity restrictions/hunting rifles?[/quote]

I couldn't find anything in relation to 2000/fps apart from an article in 2012!
So in effect no more hunting!

I think 'assault' rifles and 'large capacity magazines' will be banned one day, but it would be a pointless ban wouldn't it?
It would be unenforceable as there are so many out there in legal ownership.

I’ve got my black powder Lyman Great Plains .50 cal Hawken rifle. Along with my Kentucky rifle in .45 cal.
But that doesn’t satiate my hunting bug whatsoever!

Hawk

It would not be a civil war. Just the funerals of 20-50 members of congress with bad intentions.

Back