Brown Bear Hunt

I think the 375 must of been the choice for the old guides on the rock. I am the current owner of Hal Waugh's Big Nan. His claim was no bear ever needed more than one dose of Nan. Mr 458 seems to have his heart set on talking me out of it but family members have other ideas .................so far.
Cool picture of two well known Alaska guide bear stoppers. There is no way of mistaking who owns that 458, it's unique!

I think the 375 must of been the choice for the old guides on the rock. I am the current owner of Hal Waugh's Big Nan. His claim was no bear ever needed more than one dose of Nan. Mr 458 seems to have his heart set on talking me out of it but family members have other ideas .................so far.
Well that's a photo of two pretty famous rifles!

Cool. Guy

That is a seriously great picture! Hats off for keeping Big Nan oiled and cleaned up. Heckuva awesome rifle.

Back