Custom or Patriot...that is the question.

4+1 mag capacity, 1-9 twist 24 inch tube think the are still using Rifle Basix triggers? Would think the mag box would be stamped but might be wrong?

Ridgerunner665":1nib06bb said:
I've talked with them twice already...but didn't think to ask these questions...don't want to bother them while they're trying to build rifles and make bullets, lol.

Just my two cents...

If the specs and look of the Patriot suit you, go for it. They use all of the same hardware as the Customs, just in a more standardized package. "Any color you want, as long as it's black" sort of a deal. They are really great rifles and pack a TON of features for the money.

If you think you would prefer to have a different color stock, different barrel length or Length of Pull, maybe add a muzzle brake or open sights, want the lightest weight possible, want to be able to run it over with your truck and keep hunting, etc., go for the Custom (although I've never seen a broken B&C stock on a TGR/Patriot that I can remember...). Not sure if you have seen it yet, but we have a pretty neat new feature on our website that lets you click and choose various options on an M48 Custom, and it shows it to you in real-time:

http://rifles.nosler.com/index.php?rout ... duct_id=50

Hopefully that helps! And don't hesitate to shoot me an email if you think up a question--I'm always happy to help!

Also, and for the record, we do not recommend running over our rifles with a truck... :lol:

SF

Thanks Shawn...I've pretty much decided on the Patriot....just trying to find out some "details" before I spend my allowance.

I'll put them in an e-mail and send it your way here shortly.

Back