Divorce

Vince

Handloader
May 26, 2012
Why can’t the conservative states just divorce the liberal states and let them sink or swim on their own?

I really believe their are irreconcilable differences between the two factions and I would support a separation of the involved parties. What we have now isn’t healthy for either side.

Originally states were allowed to leave the union but A. Lincoln, one of the worst presidents, uncapitalized due to lack respect, trampled the Constitution and was responsible for the murder of 750,000 people.

I really think we will come to blows with each other and I’m not looking forward to it.

Vince

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The problem my friend is that all the States are addicted to the federal funds they receive for highways, hospitals, schools, housing, etc. They love the hit they get more than they do their freedom.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

djauofd":22jtc43g said:
The problem my friend is that all the States are addicted to the federal funds they receive for highways, hospitals, schools, housing, etc. They love the hit they get more than they do their freedom.

You aren’t wrong there.
Personally I’d like to see about 90% of the federal, feral as far as I’m concerned, government abolished.

If we could stop the brain washing in schools we could probably reverse this increasingly divided trend. I'm not on social media at all but if Trump, or some other conservative, started competing social media companies and offered it to others for investment purposes I'd contribute to the demise of Facebook, Twitter, and Google. Plus I'd probably make a bunch off the shares. It would be like getting in on the ground floor of one of the other liberal institutions.

If something doesn't turn things around fairly soon I can see a divorce happening and it would probably involve bloodshed.

You see just about everything the Federal Government does is unconstitutional. The Federal Government was to provide for the common defense and common good. Common good was intended as to provide a common currency so that the States could trade freely among themselves. The States were to be their own autonomous governments free f the federal government.

Unfortunately when the Federal Government set up the Federal Reserve in the early 1900’s it was the beginning of the end. Why ? Because then the Federal Government had the power to print money out of thin air. From this point proceeded the creation and multiplying of all the alphabets agencies. All under the guise of providing for the common good.

The system was suppose to have power decentralized. So that centralized government could not dominate States rights. Well all the above centralized power which is what leads to tyranny. So we have to re instate the power of the States. Allow for their individual expression of what local government should do. This is not the case. As you say, I also fear that there will be succession and conflict. It is the only path I see because the Federal Government will never give up the power they have accumulated.

It was tried once about 160 years ago.

Agree with the points on schools and brainwashing…

mjcmichigan":2vpqca3s said:
It was tried once about 160 years ago.

Agree with the points on schools and brainwashing…

Sadly the wrong side, from a constitutional standpoint, surrendered.

The Constitution isn’t always “nice,” “wrapped in fairy dust,” or “full of rainbows and unicorn flatulence” but provides for a better way than what we are living now if adhered to.

Vince

djauofd":2shfaem4 said:

This is so true!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back