Echo 3wt Fly Rod / Reel Package

6.5_sWv

Beginner
Mar 5, 2019
Selling a barely used Echo Base 7.5ft 4pc 3wt fly rod with original rod tube and rod sock. This rod will come with a Piscifun brand machined aluminum fly reel, WF floating fly line, and a furled leader. All you need to do is tie on some tippet and go. I bought this package brand new back in 2019 and I only fished it twice. Everything shown is in excellent shape.

I will sell this complete package for $140 shipped to your door via US Postal or UPS whichever is cheaper or whichever would be preferred for the buyer. Payment via Postal Money order, Personal check (will clear before shipping), or PayPal (friends/family/gift only).

I have this listed on multiple forums and it will be sold to the first person to reach out to me and claim it. If you want it, dont sleep on it.

ujRpEu.jpg

Echo makes a nice rod that's for sure. Someone will get a nice rod here. Like salmonchaser my lightest is a 6 weight one Sage and a new Echo Lift kit which is the new version of the base rod.

If either of you fellas are on the fence then PM me, I'll work out a deal with you.

This rod is lightweight and a joy to fish. It makes a 12 inch trout feel like a 20 incher. It's certainly more enjoyable than lugging around a 6wt all day. Consider it a tributary / headwaters / native kind of rod. At the very least it would make a good rod to store in a pack since it's a 4pc.
I fished a similar rod in Yellowstone 5 years ago and it was a hoot

Bump for a great set up that someone needs to pick up.

I had a similar rod before a 7.5' 4 weight and it is a blast for trout and grayling. One day I'll get a rod like yours again. This 4 piece rod is nice and compact and would stow away nicely for when someone tags an elk or deer early.

I'll eat the shipping. How about $125 free shipping to anywhere in the lower 48.

This rod is still for sale. This package will make a great outfit for someone to use this coming spring on everything from panfish and trout to light bass

Back