Feinstein's Gun Ban

DrMike

Ballistician
Nov 8, 2006
Senator Feinstein (congratulations, CA, for a true nut case) stated today that retired military should not be exempted from her gun ban because, "with the advent of PTSD, which I think is a new phenomenon as a product of the Iraq War, it's not clear how the seller or transferrer of a firearm covered by this bill would verify that an individual was a member, or a veteran, and that there was no impairment of that individual with respect to having a weapon like this." There you have it; the Senator believes that military veterans are a danger to the country.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...d_not_be_exempt_from_assault_weapons_ban.html

I guess it is no more outrageous than her claim that it is "legal to hunt humans with 15-round, 30-round and even 150-round magazines."

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/201...-to-hunt-humans-with-high-capacity-magazines/

She can fly away (a nice way to hide my true words) as far as I am concerned.

It would be nice if she would mount her broom and go back to The People's Republik of Kalifornia.

PTSD has been around since before she was hatched...... finally vets are help with it.

This is proof that woman has gone off the deep end. She really needs medical help and a long rest in a quiet room with padded walls.

DrMike":icg9dmxk said:
It would be nice if she would mount her broom and go back to The People's Republik of Kalifornia.

Awesome! :p

Stick her broom where the sun don't shine and head her for Afganistan. They will straighten her out really quickly with her very own Burqa!

I got newes for Senator Feindstein. PSTD is nothing new. In WW1 it was called "shell shock". In WW2 and Korea it was "Battle fatigue". PSTD, a nice way to say tou're shell shocked. :roll:
Paul B.

DrMike":1hb9tjbk said:

WE DON'T WANT HERE HERE EITHER !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can not believe the way Obama, Feinstein and company insult our veterans who have given us freedom in this country from the tyranny of the Muslims, Hitler and Stalin. They thank them for their service by villifying them as unworthy to own a gun. Well damn these low-life vermin (Obama, Feinstein), they do not deserve to breathe the same free air as our veterans!

I agree Charlie but the free-loaders keep voting them in.

Back