For lack of $$$$

cloverleaf

Handloader
Sep 10, 2006
Had a VX-3 in mt hands in the "Bargain Cave" a few days ago for $310.00. For lack of cash it stayed there..... :roll: :( :oops: :cry: CL

I feel you, brother. Downsized twice in the last five years, if houses were selling two for a nickel right now, I couldn't buy doorknobs.

I does understand as I'm there myself.
Not a fun place to be but I've been there before and will be again I'm sure. When the time is right the right scope will come along.

cloverleaf":r4ffsavt said:
Had a VX-3 in mt hands in the "Bargain Cave" a few days ago for $310.00. For lack of cash it stayed there..... :roll: :( :oops: :cry: CL
Don't feel bad there is always someone worse off than you. If it wouldn't be for my wife working I would be struggling myself since I broke my ankle and hadn't been able to work.

Troy,

I've been pushing my wife to get a better job for many years. She is not supporting me in the style to which I would enjoy being accustomed. :grin: Each of us has been there, and undoubtedly we will each see such times again at one point or another.

DrMike":3lg3igo7 said:
Troy,

I've been pushing my wife to get a better job for many years. She is not supporting me in the style to which I would enjoy being accustomed. :grin: Each of us has been there, and undoubtedly we will each see such times again at one point or another.

OOPS- I really wasn't looking for sympathy fellas- I am blessed. More specifically, does that seem like a good price ($310 for a VX-3)?

Kyle here in Canada that would be a great price :wink:.
I have never owned the VX3 but would not hesitate to put one on any of my rifles!
I do have a VX6 & I absolutely love it :)
Blessings,
Dan

Back