Great People

Joec7651

Handloader
Apr 7, 2019
I just want to give a shout out to all the great people I’ve met and interacted with on this forum. There is so much knowledge here, and people who genuinely want to help. I enjoy and appreciate all of you guys. Have a great evening my friends.

Thank You,
Joe

Thank you all for making this an amazing experience

Joe,

Agree that this is a great forum and the folks here are genuine. I have met a handful myself and every single one of them have been true gentlemen and true to their word.

Thank you for being a part of the forum.

JD338

Yup, back in '06 I sort of stumbled onto this place.

JD338 and others helped me feel right at home. Thanks! There have been a lot of reloading sessions, a lot of practice sessions at the range, and a lot of hunts since then. :)

I enjoy reading everyone's posts, and contributing my own as well. Good forum!

Thank You Nosler! (y)

Guy

Thanks for the compliment Joe, you are a welcome addition. I have learned a lot from the members here, and still learning. This is my Internet home away from home, no facebook, twitter or other junk for me.
The posts are interesting and many are educational. And someone is always willing to offer help.
Be it with technical advise or how to spend money... :grin:
Welcome Aboard, Rol

a great bunch of knowledgeable hunters, shooters and reloaders here; both men and women!
Has been my pleasure to be a part of this group of people for the past few years!!
Best of the best on the web!!!

Back