Greetings from Fiji

Big Squeeze

Handloader
May 29, 2007
Left Tahiti and arrived in Nadi, Fiji yesterday. It`s 9:15 am Monday morning here now.

I`ll be here for a few days before heading down to New Zealand. Not doing any island hopping while here. Going to stay on the main island and do some driving around the island and maybe some snorklin here and there. Primarily gonna tour around the island and mingle with the native folk.

Sorry no pics. But here is a direct link to exactly where I`m staying, which is about 5 to 8 miles or so west of Nadi Int`l Airport located on the island`s west end on the ocean and situated on a peninsula.

www.tourismfiji.com/sheraton-fiji-resort/

Enjoy the site tour, a beautiful resort. Check out the satellite map too. I`ll wave hi! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very nice, indeed. I have no doubt you'll enjoy New Zealand. I've wanted to visit the North Island for many years.

G'Day Fella's,

Because Australia, is reasonably close to Fiji, I have holidayed there a few of times.
On two separate occasions (so far), we have organised a group of good friends, and book this dive boat and island hop from one island to the next for 7 to 10 days.
Check it out at www.sere.com.fj
This has been what I consider, The Most Relaxing Holidays, I have EVER experienced!!!

Doh!
Homer

Back