Hard works pays off

Gunner46

Handloader
Jan 12, 2015
Yeah, I just got done pulling 27 straight graveyards shifts in a row, 6 of which were 12 hrs. 232hrs, 108 miles of walking patrols. So, what did it get me besides sore muscles, sleep deprivation, and No respect?

HA, thought you'd never ask !

All that overtime, just paid for me being able to finally ship that Ruger RA Wolf off to JES, to get the 338 Fed job done, BUT I also was able to order the Leupold 2X7X33 from Predator Optics that I wanted!

I've already got all the reloading supplies on hand, so it's just a short wait and I'll be at the range zeroing in on a back pack full of Bull/Bear/Boar BBQ somewhere in my future!

It's Good to be The Gunner.

Very nice! Having a "payoff" in mind while going thru stuff like that makes it a bit easier. Enjoy your new toys.

Good to hear you are moving inexorably toward owning and shooting a fine 338 Federal!

It's been my mission since Desert Storm, Doc. I chilled many of my nights nerves away building this rig in my mind. My Ex and money only stood in the way. Both are behind me.

RANGE TIME !!

Congratulations on getting the 338 Federal. That is a great round.

JD338

I sure enjoy my 338 Federal. It does punch well above its weight class.

I'm a'gonna call it my 3B rifle. "Three B" (Bulls/Bears/Boars).

Stay tuned for future adventures.

Congratulations and I look forward to reading of your future endeavors.

Vince

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations on the getting your rifle re chambered to a 338 Federal :wink:, I have a friend that absolutely loves his and placing a new Leuy ontop is icy on the cake (y).
Looking forward to when you get it back and then for the range reports with photos!!

Blessings,
Dan

what reticle in the leupold? i have the 2x7x33 with the LR duplex, absolutely love it... haven't really gotten to do a lot with it yet but still a nice/clean option for stretching out shots

Nice cartridge. It has impressed me

200 e-tip and 185 TSX have been bear slayers for me

Next to last step, before range time commences..... The 'Leuy 2X7 hit my front door this morning !

JES should get the barrel tomorrow, according to UPS.

I've got a really nice stack of 7mm/08 140's and a near virgin AR with a new reddot, ready to tune.

This June/July should be some prime range time ! (y)

Back