I got the Zeiss today

FOTIS

Range Officer
Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Wow what a scope man!

I have owned Leupold, SWFA HD SS, Nightforce, Busnell 6500 and many others.
The clearest scope I have ever looked through!!!!!

Hope she tackles the 378 Bee ok.....

Zeiss New Conquest 4.5-14x44 Mil-Dot Target Riflescope

$(KGrHqIOKjwE08mNPR+0BNdPQkM9gg~~_1.JPG

Fotis, felt the same way the first time I looked through my 1.5X6 Diavari. I have and have gone through a lot of scopes and nothing compares with my Zeiss.

Congratulations, Fotis. I've always enjoyed Zeiss products. I do trust it holds up well on your beast.

I felt the same way when I got my 4.5-14x44 Conquest, Fotis. What a great piece of glass. I hope it holds out on our big 'bee.

Fotis,

Congratulations on the new Zeiss.

JD338

Yeah, maybe I like Zeiss...

DSC_4663.jpg

Wish a couple of mine had the exposed turrets...

Fotis, those Zeiss are a very good piece of glass and I know that you will enjoy many years with it.

Blessings,
Dan

Well they say that beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder, or in this case the recoil holder......

FOTIS":3a4lt9j9 said:
Well they say that beauty is in the eye of the beer-holder, or in this case the recoil holder......

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I hope it holds up well on the mighty 378 Wby. :grin:

JD338

The Conquests have a reputation for being tough scopes. I wish you well with this one on the mighty .378 Bee.

Very nice Fotis! Hope it handles the recoil. When do you get it out for some shooting?

I agree with your opinion, I have three Zeiss Conquests and twenty-plus Leupolds of various levels and 30+ scopes of other various manufacture. My three clearest scopes....my Conquests. Congrats! :mrgreen:

Nice scope Fotis!! I really like the NF scopes for repeatable dialing, but they don't compare to the Euro glass for clarity and brightness. Are you planning on doing a ladder test with the dials to see how repeatable they are? Are you going to dial your elevation or use the mil dots for hold over and windage?

Dialing them up. Great clarity

BK":296dvww2 said:
Yeah, maybe I like Zeiss...

DSC_4663.jpg

Wish a couple of mine had the exposed turrets...

If you need a couple of those tested let me know Kurt. I got a rifle can use!

I think I have most of them mounted by now... I think the only thing I have left is the 4x and 2.5-8x Conquests, and the two 4-12x Redfields.

I had to go look... I DO still have a 3-9x40 Conquest to put on my M70 EW .300 WSM

479b53e8.jpg

Vortex Viper 6.5-20x44
VV HS 3-15x44 Mil Dot
empty box
VV PST 4-16x50
VX3 4.5-14x40 B&C (from Scotty)
2.5-8x32 Conquest
3-9x40 Conquest
6.5-20x50 LR VX3 (from Fotis)
Redfield Revolution 4-12x40
4x32 Conquest
Redfield Revolution 4-12x40
4.5-14x40 VX3
2.5-8x36 VX III
VX I 4-12x40 LRD (from Fotis, in a Burris box)
FX II 6x36
VX3 2.5-8x36

Man I need time at home! (And a buttload of mounts.)

LOL one of those would look fine on my Swede. I even have rings and bases! I think I might be becoming as bad as you. Next on the list will be a 6-284 on a Win SS or M77 VT. I hope 6 months from now.

nvbroncrider":gz3u3787 said:
LOL one of those would look fine on my Swede. I even have rings and bases! I think I might be becoming as bad as you. Next on the list will be a 6-284 on a Win SS or M77 VT. I hope 6 months from now.

Might as well order the barrel now Jake. It'll take 6-8 months for the good ones! :twisted:

Kurt, what scope did you put on your Model 70 300RUM? You haven't showed that beast off in awhile.

Back