Is RCBS a publicly traded stock?

Jay

Beginner
Nov 21, 2004
If bullet encoding is passed in any state. The sale of bullet pullers, presses, die sets, and emery cloth will have to go up, because bad people won't steal ammo. So keep a look out for new members asking how to use a bullet puller.

Here are a few of the things ATK owns:

Federal Premium and Estate Cartridge ammunition
CCI, Speer, Lawman, and Blazer ammunition
Gunslick, Outers and Shooters Ridge gun care and shooting accessories
RCBS reloading equipment
Champion clay targets
Weaver mounting systems
Alliant Powder and gun powders for sporting re-loaders and ammunition manufacturers
Eagle Industries law enforcement tactical accessories
and the Lake City plant.

Jay":3f0spc25 said:
If bullet encoding is passed in any state. The sale of bullet pullers, presses, die sets, and emery cloth will have to go up, because bad people won't steal ammo. So keep a look out for new members asking how to use a bullet puller.

WHY WON'T BAD PEOPLE STEAL AMMO??????????????????.

Are they stupid enough to pass the ammo up while they are stealing a gun?????????

And, There we are. Old #7 is the hammer that hits the nail on the head. It won't matter that there's a # on the bullet. Because bad people will seal ammo. And good people will be standing over the poor S.O.B. saying I wish he hadn't broken into my house. Two guy's from Seatle make bullet encoding possible and need to pay the R&D. I'm not good sarcasim in the written form. But we're all choir members any way. Some times you vent, and shake your head. :evil: :evil:

RCBS is owned by ATK in Anoka, MN. Advanced weapons for military as well as space systems, $3.9 billion in sales. They own Federal, hence the primer shortage.
They are publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol of ATK.

JD338

JD338":383i6x56 said:
RCBS is owned by ATK in Anoka, MN. Advanced weapons for military as well as space systems, $3.9 billion in sales. They own Federal, hence the primer shortage.
They are publicly traded on the NYSE under the symbol of ATK.

JD338

Yep, ATK (Alliant Technologies) is huge. They also own CCI.

Back