Kahles American For Sale on SWFA Sample List.

Oldtrader3

Ammo Smith
Nov 6, 2009
If somebody wants a Swarovksi (build supervision) Kahles, there is a Kahles American Hunter 3-9-42 AH for sale on Samplelist for $629.95. I would have jumped on this scope an hour ago except I have one and I do not need another 3-9x riflescope. However, the AH Kahles that I have is mounted on the my .338 Federal and is one of my very favorite scopes, even when compared to a Diavari V/VM Zeiss that I paid 3 times as much for.

Just an enabler post for your optic hounds!

That is an excellent scope; for the price, it is a steal. I have three, and they assuredly compete well against my Diavaris and Swarovskis.

For whatever it's worth & if anyone is interested:

I have the exact same scope as indicated above. It is in mint condition in every respect. It was mounted briefly on my .308 but was replaced with a bullet drop compensating scope.

I would let it go at a reduced price if anyone is interested.

Charlie, under ordinary circumstances, I would love to buy your scope. PM me if you are interested in trading for it. I am just a collector and will be fair with you. Thanks.
Charlie-Washington

Please excuse my typos, I have been very sick recently

OT,

Thanks for the offer but I really don't need anything in trade.

I actually have a few "as-new-in-the-box" scopes that were tried and returned to the box for one reason or another.

I've got a Nikon 3x12 with BDC that is all but NIB. Mounted briefly and upgraded. Scope is in the box with everything just as I bought it.
By the way - I only use Burris Signature rings with the plastic inserts so there isn't even a hint of a ring mark on either scope.

I would also provide the buyer with an inspection period & 100% return option so there should be no reason for concern.

Back