Leupold CS did well

wisconsinteacher

Handloader
Dec 2, 2010
As many of you know, I lost my father-in-law over 18 months ago and was able to inherit many of his hunting items due to the fact that I am the only one who hunts. Well when I was cleaning his stuff, I found a nice Leupold range finder. I was in great shape so I brought it home. I put a new battery in it and hit the archery range. After about 30 minutes, I could not get it to read right at 20 yards, it was reading 8 and it never did read correctly all afternoon. I emailed Leupold and they said send it in. Well after not hearing from them for 2 months I called and asked what was happing with the product. A nice guy told me to wait another month because the new ones were in production. Then he said, you will be getting one of those. Well today it arrived. The old one was an 800 yard model and this one is a RX-1200i digital laser rangefinder. To say I am happy is an understatement. They are a great company and have always treated me well.

No to get out and range some turkeys in a few months and put the smack down on them.

Very nice!
It's always good to hear when a company does the right thing.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Back