LH options

The Oregonian

Beginner
Aug 13, 2012
What are the chances of getting an NCR in LH (series 2, 280 AI)? Or the Legacy? I am pretty sure I want a 280 AI but not sure what type...lefties don't have a lot of choices in general, and especially so with less than mainstream cartridges.

I have a stainless stalker in 270 that D. Holland did some work on, but looking to see what Nosler may have up their sleeves.

Thx

Russ is correct--we currently only offer left-handed configurations in the Model 48 Custom rifle in long-action chamberings. Offering left-handed versions of our other rifles is definitely something that has been discussed for future production, so keep watching for updates.

-SF

Nosler4":2mbeuwrl said:
Russ is correct--we currently only offer left-handed configurations in the Model 48 Custom rifle in long-action chamberings. Offering left-handed versions of our other rifles is definitely something that has been discussed for future production, so keep watching for updates.

-SF

Shawn - any updates on new offerings for us lefties?

The Oregonian":2if3a6v0 said:
Nosler4":2if3a6v0 said:

-SF

Shawn - any updates on new offerings for us lefties?

We haven't added any left-handed rifles to the lineup yet, but we did expand the left-hand Model 48 Custom offerings to include the 264 Win, 9.3x62, 375 Ruger, and 458 Win Mag this year! :grin:

Download the 2013 Catalog on the Nosler mainpage for details, and watch for the 2013 Nosler Rifle catalog in the next month or two.

Good shooting!

-SF

Back