Looks like I goofed.

No it wasn't Corlanes...

And $1200 Cdn is only about $942 USD at the current exchange rate. Still less than $1500, or $7500! LOL

That's getting a lot closer. $1100-$1300 USD is what I'd expect to pay for a real nice FWT in something harder to get like a 257 Roberts or 6.5x55. What do sales tax rates run in that part of the world?

That's getting a lot closer. $1100-$1300 USD is what I'd expect to pay for a real nice FWT in something harder to get like a 257 Roberts or 6.5x55. What do sales tax rates run in that part of the world?
Five percent GST (federal sales tax) and seven percent PST (provincial sales tax). Except when you're buying a new pickup, then the PST includes a "luxury" tax because the vehicle cost more than $40,000, so you pay ten percent PST. And the federal government is planning to stick a "carbon tax" on all pickups of $4000. Taxes are out of control. You didn't ask for a rant, but heck, I threw it in for free--without tax!

Five percent GST (federal sales tax) and seven percent PST (provincial sales tax). Except when you're buying a new pickup, then the PST includes a "luxury" tax because the vehicle cost more than $40,000, so you pay ten percent PST. And the federal government is planning to stick a "carbon tax" on all pickups of $4000. Taxes are out of control. You didn't ask for a rant, but heck, I threw it in for free--without tax!
You have every right to rant. Certainly, don't blame you. Dan.

Sounds pretty rough. Hope that crap doesn't come here. We gotta keep the liberals beat back or it will be here and worse if they can get it.

Back