Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

longrangehunter

Handloader
Jun 19, 2011
Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas Everyone!

Wow, what a year right! We as humans have gone through countless hardships, illnesses, wars, famine and yet here we are! Christmas and the New Year always seems to be a time for celebration..... families getting together, and good cheer!

I hope everyone will remain in good spirits during these times as best as they can. COVID certainly made this harder on a lot of us financially, and some emotionally stressful during this past year. I just got sick last Friday due to COVID so I'll be spending this Holiday at home alone, but I'm still Thankful for my life and the life I've lived. I owe that to God and my relationship with him, and I'm proud to say that!

I'm Thankful that I got sick last week and not just before visiting with my friends that I usually spend Christmas with..... Thank God for that!

Yes..... There is something good in everything!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone!

Merry Christmas to you longrangehunter ! I appreciate your positive perspective. We’ve had a good year, very busy with work and everyone is healthy. The early year quarantines yielded some excellent winter salmon fishing here in SE Alaska. Heck, bring it on 2021![emoji1]

Merry Christmas, Cole, GB and everyone here.

My wife and I are waiting for her covid test results tomorrow as she was exposed by a coworker last week. Our Son, DIL and new 7 month old Grandson were supposed to come home from Arizona today, but they got sick with covid a couple weeks ago.

This is not the Christmas we had planned, but God has a reason for this and we are thankful for everything we have.

Blessings to all and again Merry Christmas

Allen

Merry Christmas to everyone. It's been an interesting year between Covid and Politics. Hopefully 2021 will see better circumstances.

Merry Christmas All!

I hope everyone is happy & healthy - as much as possible for such an interesting and difficult year.

Guy

Merry Christmas. I wish you and your families a happy and healthy holiday season.

JD338

Merry Christmas everyone.
Wish the girls( Cheyenne and April ) would answer my PMs That would make my Christmas perfect just to know they are well.

I do pray that each one posting here will enjoy a blessed Christmas day. I pray that the peace promised by the Prince of Peace will fill each soul.

Rodger, I would hope that Cheyenne, April, Jamila, Brooke, Aleena and the other ladies who have posted here in the past do occasionally read these posts and know that some of us think of them. Merry Christmas to all, and may you enjoy a prosperous and grand New Year.

Back