Midway has some powder.

ShadeTree

Handloader
Mar 6, 2017
If anybody is interested. Mostly pistol powder, but they do have some 4895, BL-C2, and 4064.

They had a lot Friday afternoon in IMR, Hodgdon, Ramshot, and Winchester powders. I wanted some Ramshot Hunter and got an 8 lb jug now I am set for a long time on powder just pistol primers are my need going forward.

If anybody is looking for powders, Power Valley usually has some around 9 to 11AM eastern time on Tuesdays just watch at that time. Last year I was buying during that timeline an I noticed it again this last Tuesday they just did not have Ramshot Hunter in 8lb jug that I was looking for until yesterday.

They had a lot Friday afternoon in IMR, Hodgdon, Ramshot, and Winchester powders. I wanted some Ramshot Hunter and got an 8 lb jug now I am set for a long time on powder just pistol primers are my need going forward.

If anybody is looking for powders, Power Valley usually has some around 9 to 11AM eastern time on Tuesdays just watch at that time. Last year I was buying during that timeline an I noticed it again this last Tuesday they just did not have Ramshot Hunter in 8lb jug that I was looking for until yesterday.
Good to hear. (y) I was good on powder before this mess started and still am for the most part, but I am down to about 3.5 lbs left in the jug of my beloved IMR 4350 I use quite a bit. I have an unopened 8 lb jug of IMR 4831 I'm hoping to trade for 4350 localy when the opportunity arises. A person has to do some manuvering these days to get what you want.

Ive got Big Game, H414, IMR 7828, and several other but I need a few pounds of Varget but it's scarce as hens teeth. Im scouring the powder places most everyday and on "notify me" lists most places. It'll show up at some point.

Ive got Big Game, H414, IMR 7828, and several other but I need a few pounds of Varget but it's scarce as hens teeth. Im scouring the powder places most everyday and on "notify me" lists most places. It'll show up at some point.
I was lucky and able to grab 2# of Varget and 2#of Retumbo, couple weeks ago at Midway. After i checked out i looked back and they were already sold out of both.

Back