My .338 Edge.-LEONARD

CZ

Handloader
Jun 21, 2007
Remington 700 action blueprinted.
Benchmark .338 barrel 28in.
High Tech stock.-glassbeded devcon 10110
Cerakote titanium on metal
on stock Cerakote.- Brown,armor black,foliage Green, with black and Brown webbing, strips on foliage Green and Black.
Nice Timney trigger set at 1.4lb.
Leupy Rings and Bases and Scope.

Will see how do it performs with .338 Cal. 285gr A max and 300 Nosler Accubonds.

Attachments

• 020.JPG
    020.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 708
  • 021.JPG
    021.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 708
  • 022.JPG
    022.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 708
  • 023.JPG
    023.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 709
You've got to quit posting these rifles, CZ. You're creating way too much yearning to own one of these. (y) Truly another handsome rifle. I have no doubt that it will shoot, as have your others.

DrMike":11j0151k said:
You've got to quit posting these rifles, CZ. You're creating way too much yearning to own one of these. (y) Truly another handsome rifle. I have no doubt that it will shoot, as have your others.

hihi, Thank for your reply Dr.Mike, Ive been building some for me.
I have.-
Michael Angelo in 6.5x.284
Leonard in .338E
Raffaelo in .308
Donatello.- its my last build and will be chambered in .280AI or .28Nosler, much easier the .280ai for components right now, but takeing a serious look at the .28 Nosler or 7LMR.

and for the .338 Edge I had to have one, must have ítems,hihi, have a .338Lapua in a Montana Action but wanted the Edge.

Get one of this big ones its fun to shoot that 300 grainers, I dont use a muzzlebreak nor want one.
Have a nice day. J

Great looking rifle.
You definitely have talent for that, you make some great looking rifles.
Good call on chamberings also.

That edge is just plain SWEET!! What a great looking rifle (y) I can't wait for your range report with photos!!
I am sure it won't disappoint you.

Blessings,
Dan

Great looking rifle CZ, the Michael Angelo has your name written all over it! Master Blaster of Arms with no brakes!

Back