NRA tool bar

This tool bar will not interupt your life at all..... Seriously
What will interupt your life is gun control.

As mucjh as I condone and support the NRA, amongst all the junk mai an magazines they send me, I wonder how much I'm really supporting the cause. Anyone else feel the same?

YoteSmoker":1yaftsps said:
As mucjh as I condone and support the NRA, amongst all the junk mai an magazines they send me, I wonder how much I'm really supporting the cause. Anyone else feel the same?

When Ted, Nancy, Chuck, Barbara complain about the NRA and their members you know it's working.

Btt
With all the rumors out there about ammo regulations and the results of the last election every penny will help.

YoteSmoker":1avqt5u4 said:

Call them and tell them not to send you solicitations and it will stop. I am a life member and the only thing I get from the NRA is my magazine. :grin:

Call them and tell them not to send you solicitations and it will stop. I am a life member and the only thing I get from the NRA is my magazine.

Ditto....

To answer your question, it all helps. Just look at what the "little NRA Round Up Option" at Midway alone has accomplished. We need to do as much as possible. Being a member there and elsewhere is not nearly enough either. Be in constant contact with Congress..........

Bob

Back