Palin vs O' Biden

old #7

Handloader
Sep 9, 2006
What did you think of the debate?

I thought Palin did WAY better than expected and I think Joe Biden is icing his nuts right now. Her closing statement reminded me of McCain's......... fight, stand up and fight , fight with me ...speach.

I think Palin did a great job. I also think that the news media is doing their best to put the Demarcates in office.

JD338

I didnt see all of it but I thought she did well, I would trust her in office. I did catch Biden in one lie though. Another thing that bugs me about Obamas campain is that they keep preaching about change and he picks a 33 year political veteran, kind of contradicting in my eyes :roll:

honkeetonkin":q877cmfg said:
I didnt see all of it but I thought she did well, I would trust her in office. I did catch Biden in one lie though. Another thing that bugs me about Obamas campain is that they keep preaching about change and he picks a 33 year political veteran, kind of contradicting in my eyes :roll:

Good point honkeetonkin!

The "change" chant is all talk. Obama doesn't have a plan or else we would be hearing more details. :wink:
If I recall, Clinton said the same when he was running for office. Look what happened.

JD338

Gov. Palin , yes she did great. Did y'all notice that old Liberal Biden was getting mad. She had him stuttering at one time, he didn't know if he wanted to crap or wind his watch.

Back