Range Report/Legacy Rifle Groups!

EOD Diver

Handloader
Dec 30, 2011
Proof's in the pudding. Bottom group was shots 5, 6, & 7 through the barrel. Top group was shots 8, 9, & 10. Under half an inch with with zero load workup and shooting off my hunting pack. I'd put that one in the win column. Most accurate hunting rifle I've ever shot and very good elk medicine. Thank you very much Shawn and the guys that built this! See BZ Nosler! post for background...

Components:
Nosler Brass
GMM 215
Nosler AB 200gr
IMR-4350

Attachments

• Photo133.JPG
    Photo133.JPG
    117.8 KB · Views: 3,368
  • Photo134.JPG
    Photo134.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 3,368
  • Photo135.JPG
    Photo135.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 3,368
  • Photo132.JPG
    Photo132.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 3,368
Nothing wrong with those groups. They are the sort we laminate and carry in our wallets. :grin: Fine shooting there, Joe.

Very nice shooting! What a rifle... Man, nothing to blame on that rig when a shot goes astray!

Wow,

That is one beautiful rifle and man, what a shooter!

Congratulations Joe!

JD338

Great shooter and great looking rifle that will provide a lifetime of memories for you. Imagine what it will do once you start getting the loads worked up and the barrel broke in. Like I said in another post, my TGR's just keep shooting better. Noticed you screen name, ever been to Indianhead, MD?

Don

DB,
Thanks. Looking forward to burning a few more through her soon. Got busy last weekend with coyote hunting and field testing a varget/ballistic tip load in .243, so haven't been back to the range with my threehundo in a little while. Speaking of IH, I've got some pals there now as we speak....
Joe

Very well worth the money! Loaded a few more rds to break in the bbl a little more. Got a Lucas bore guide coming at the end of the month! Are you as excited as I am about those 6mm Accubonds coming out? Looks like good medicine for deer and antelope.
Joe

Really nice rifle and great shooting one also, but that is expected from a Nosler custom and they do consistently shoot extremely well to be a hunting rifle. Just demonstrates how good the components are that make up the Nosler custom rifles.

Back