Re: Question to Nosler Moderators

dmoran

Beginner
Oct 30, 2004
to Nosler Moderators,

I have posted 2 messages and one PM since last fall. None have recieved responses!!!
Is this the wrong place to ask Questions? Or what is the deal?

Forget the first message back last fall on a 7mmUltra load, here is my QUESTION (originally from January 19th, 2005):

I want to profile the 168-CTBT to my application for possible use of in Long Range Competition. Would appriecate the help for these specifications:
- Over all length
- Nose Length
- Boattail Length
- Boattail Diameter
- Ogive Radius ( by caliber)

Reasons for wanting this information is for Ballistic study, Twist rate to Stability (Sg) factors, Coefficients to my altitudes, and Throat & Free-bore needed, with out having to purchase them in case they don't meet my application. This is the fist bullet company that has not responded to this type questions for me..........

For 600 & 1000 Yard BenchRest and F-Class, I can study the specifications of a bullet in my type application and know if they will work first off. Then when I find the bullets that meet up, I buy 500 or 1000 of them and go to work testing......

I can Phone or Email if need be, but would like this information before the summer is up. I would have thought the January 19th message and PM would have given me sufficient time to study and/or purchase these bullets
for testing for this summers events. I now am in hopes of recieving this info soon so I can at least study/test them yet this summer. Who knows, maybe they could get used in a fall event if they meet my specifications and attribute to possible honors in the competition world yet this 2005 season. If not, to be had by Nosler, I will continue to use other brands
of bullets who have given me such information, and continue to enter their names in the shooters Equipment Lists under "Bullet Used".

Thank you......Happy Shooting
Donovan Moran
LaMoure, ND

Donovan-

I don't have that information handy. Didn't mean to pass by your request. I will pass it along to another moderator who does have it.

Hey Donovan I tried emailing you yesterday however your server was down. I then tried PM so please check your message box so that we can take care of your questions before the plant shutdown next week. Thanks

Back