*shakes his fist at Nosler*

AzDak42

Handloader
Jan 26, 2012
Seriously.. you folks need to stop it. You're worse than crack dealers.

The 7mm-08 a few weeks back got me so hooked I'm now waiting for the 35 Whelen to ship out. Heroin addicts are less hyper waiting for their fix as I am for this rifle to show up at my FFL.

It wouldn't be so bad if it was just the rifles you peddle, but now it's picking out the dies, brass a bucket of accubonds and what glass is going to go with it.

That reminds me.. I need to order up some flowers for my wife...

Man, congrats on the Whelen buddy! I hope you love it.

Your right, Nosler is a good company that consistently keeps us in hot water with the better halves!

Wow! I'm officially jealous anticipating your Whelen. You will have to be sure to post a picture for us peons to dream over. Congratulations on a fine rifle.

AzDak42

Congratulations on the M48 35 Whelen. You are going to love it!
Stock up on RL 15, its the go to powder for the 35 Whelen.

Don't forget Mrs. AzDak42, take her out to dinner AND give her flowers. Maybe a little fluff and puff at the spa too.
Then you can get that Leupold VX-3 2.5-8x36mm scope for your rifle. :wink:

JD338

JD338":1q5n3gf8 said:
AzDak42
Don't forget Mrs. AzDak42, take her out to dinner AND give her flowers. Maybe a little fluff and puff at the spa too.
Then you can get that Leupold VX-3 2.5-8x36mm scope for your rifle. :wink: JD338

Just be careful which package of the fluff and puff you get there AzDak42. One of the guys turned me onto a spa here in town where they had this package called "Queen for a Day". He says, you should do that for your wife too. So being the good husband that I am, I order up the package. There are several options that they had so I got her the complete hair cut and style, facial, nails, massage with Poco the pool boy, and a bikini wax. That last option I was told was very popular. :grin: So I order up the whole thing, really going to impress the wife on Valentine's day! :oops:

So we sit down for this nice dinner and I give her the card that went along with the half dozen roses. She opens the card, reads it, and then checks out the Queen for the Day package. I had no idea they listed each item on the list. Well.............they do! :shock: Her face turns about 8 shades of red and she slaps me on my shoulder. She loved the package, but to get me back me thinks, she traded the wax for an extra 45 minutes with Poco! :roll: Go figure1

David

6mm Remington":2p67skc2 said:
JD338":2p67skc2 said:
AzDak42
Then you can get that Leupold VX-3 2.5-8x36mm scope for your rifle. :wink: JD338

Just be careful which package of the fluff and puff you get there AzDak42. One of the guys turned me onto a spa here in town where they had this package called "Queen for a Day". He says, you should do that for your wife too. So being the good husband that I am, I order up the package. There are several options that they had so I got her the complete hair cut and style, facial, nails, massage with Poco the pool boy, and a bikini wax. That last option I was told was very popular. :grin: So I order up the whole thing, really going to impress the wife on Valentine's day! :oops:

So we sit down for this nice dinner and I give her the card that went along with the half dozen roses. She opens the card, reads it, and then checks out the Queen for the Day package. I had no idea they listed each item on the list. Well.............they do! :shock: Her face turns about 8 shades of red and she slaps me on my shoulder. She loved the package, but to get me back me thinks, she traded the wax for an extra 45 minutes with Poco! :roll: Go figure1

David

Yup - a guy can get "distracted" and get himself in real trouble...... More ways than one. CL

JD338":2wfn0q2r said:
AzDak42

Congratulations on the M48 35 Whelen. You are going to love it!
Stock up on RL 15, its the go to powder for the 35 Whelen.

Then you can get that Leupold VX-3 2.5-8x36mm scope for your rifle. :wink:

JD338

I really shouldn't tease her about it, as she's incredibly indulgent about my hobbies. I'll say this gents, if you're going to get married, find a gal with a good job, who's happy to make her own money and maintain her own vices. My toy bill for the year can't be too far off her Cold Water Creek bill. :p

And most importantly... I was thinking about the lower end of the magnification on the VX-R line. I really liked VX-R I ended up with on my 7mm-08.

PS - Anyone know a dealer that has Nosler 35 Whelen brass in stock? Seems like everyone is either out or doesn't carry it. I found Cabelas has some Remington brass, but even that is rare it seems.

Back