thank you

quickdeath

Beginner
Oct 4, 2006
hi,,,i'd like to thank the staff of nosler,,,its moderaters,,,and its members for getting me through this year,,,you people are the greatest,,,MERRY CHRISTMAS AND ALL HAVE A SAFE HOLIDAY,,,joe :grin: :grin: :grin:

quickdeath

We are glad you are part of the forum. I am always happy to help someone out.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

JD338

JD338":1vp300s7 said:
quickdeath

We are glad you are part of the forum. I am always happy to help someone out.
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and yours.

JD338

+1 8)

I just registered this morning. I have been reading the various posts over the course of the last week or so and have found a lot of very interesting info. I had a hard time prying myself away from it!

I look forward to checking out the forums every time I start my cpu. I hope to be able to continue learning more about reloading as well as help others with what I have learned. Thanks for such a great place to exchange info!!

280SOLIDBASE":xxup0sq4 said:
I just registered this morning. I have been reading the various posts over the course of the last week or so and have found a lot of very interesting info. I had a hard time prying myself away from it!

I look forward to checking out the forums every time I start my cpu. I hope to be able to continue learning more about reloading as well as help others with what I have learned. Thanks for such a great place to exchange info!!

280SOLIDBASE, welcome to the forum! I am glad that you are here.
There is a lot of great folks here with a lot of experience, eager to help.

JD338

Back