Trying a different route with the 9.3x62.

I picked up a Deltapoint to put on my Rem 870 Tactical, but haven't mounted it yet. Great to here that they are a quality product, such as I would expect from Leupold.
Hadn't thought of mounting it on a lever action, but may be just the ticket on the 41 Rem Mag or the 35 Remington! Will have to look for a mounting plate for those Marlins.

Nice two shot group with your 9.3!
Liking mine so far, but it seems to prefer the Nosler 250gr ammo, putting 3 into 0.512" at 100 yards with the Kahles 1.5-6 scope set at 6 power. Is also mild on the shoulder. Sorry, did not chrony it yet.

Blkram":e6vvanyq said:
I picked up a Deltapoint to put on my Rem 870 Tactical, but haven't mounted it yet. Great to here that they are a quality product, such as I would expect from Leupold.
Hadn't thought of mounting it on a lever action, but may be just the ticket on the 41 Rem Mag or the 35 Remington! Will have to look for a mounting plate for those Marlins.

Nice two shot group with your 9.3!
Liking mine so far, but it seems to prefer the Nosler 250gr ammo, putting 3 into 0.512" at 100 yards with the Kahles 1.5-6 scope set at 6 power. Is also mild on the shoulder. Sorry, did not chrony it yet.
Hoping to pick up on of the sauer 100xt next summer. For the sole purpose of running the 250 AB. What powder combo you using.
Edit: nevermind just noticed you were using the nosler factory load.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

The loads that have been recommended to me for the 250gr AB are up to max 56gr of IMR4064 and up to max 58.3gr of Varget for about 2500 fps and 2582 fps respectively in 26" barrels. As my barrel is just under 24", we'll have to see how they do in my rifle.

Back