Turning Honest Citizens into Felons-Re, Gates, Bloomberg

Oldtrader3

Ammo Smith
Nov 6, 2009
https://www.linkedin.com/nhome/nus-redi ... ject-title

Do the Liberals including Bill Gates, Microsoft Management and Michael Bloomberg want to turn the law abiding people of Washington State into Felons for something so banal and stupid?

Apparently so! If this Ballot measure for Gun Control initiative 594 passes in the Washington State, November election, it would make any person who allows his children, grandchildren or any relation or any other person, for that matter, shoot one of his guns at a public range, without before having to pass the same FBI Criminal check as is now only required to sell or transfer a pistol, would become a felon if this initiative becomes law.

I do not understand why all of these Liberals who support this ballet initiative 594 would want to make criminals out of normal law abiding, good citizens into felons just for allowing their children, grandchildren, friends or anybody to shoot one of their guns at any public range without a criminal background check. do these "libtards" really intend to make felons out of normal, law abiding citizens just for allowing blood relatives to shoot their guns at a public range?

This initiative 594 goes way too far and is injurious to law abiding citizens for no good reason, plus providing for no additional protection from criminal activities because criminals do not obey existing laws anyhow. This just shows how thoughtless and badly intentioned that these liberals are toward any lawful gun owner in our state. In trying to make well intentioned, law abiding people into criminals for no good reason is not showing sound judgment and good sense on the part of this initiative's supporters.

Please vote against this initiative 594 in November which supported by Gates and Balmer in November. Don't allow these uninformed billionaires, to run our lives from their wealthy castle's, do not allow them to make us eat cake, when there is no bread for the average law abiding person!

It's simple.
If children do not grow up knowing the pleasure derived from guns they will not desire them when they get older. This in effect bans guns by making them unavailable in youth. If you don't know about them you don't desire them.
If something isn't desired it will cease to be made.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Unfortunate to hear that the liberals of NY have migrated to the North West. I hope their efforts will be defeated now and forever...

You may be missing a point. Convicted felons are by law not allowed to out or even touch a gun. So if a dad lets junior shoot his gun, be it rifle, shotgun or handgun without going through the BS, and they get caught? Two instant felons. Dad loses not only his guns and the right to possess them but junior does as well.
Personally, I think a law like that one would most likely not pass constitutional scrutiny but the time consuming costs of litigation to repeal such a law would put another serious dent in the war chest of those who fight for out right to keep and bear arms. Bloomberg did say he was willing to outspend the NRA. A pox on him.
Paul B.

PJ, under this law they are instant felons whether they were before or not, anyhow. It does no matter what or who you were before. The objective is to make everyone who disagrees with these misadjusts who are forwarding these Propositions into criminals

DrMike, Bob Owens point is worth reading. This is the plan of the Bellingham crazy's to criminalize or kill everyone in this country who does not agree with them. I have lived a long time and have never before seen so many people who are totally intolerant of any one or any organization who feels differently than they do.

As an example, there are moronic, insensitive, little white, college boys and girls here writing to our local paper who want to slaughter all Christians in the state of Washington, just because they don't agree with us. This is not the world that I worked for all my life to make better for all people? What is wrong with these people?

We get a President who is a crazy maladjust and all of the sudden every crazy in America is wanting to arrest or kill everyone who they don't agree with!

Too many Kalifornians moving into the B'ham area, Charlie. They spoiled their home and now they want to recreate it in northwest WA.

Well, according to the Tee Vee news this morning the I-584 initiative is ahead in their pols (60%). Or course being Seattle, they probably only polled Vashon Island and West Seattle. However, the media is saying that I-584 is running with 60% yes vote approval presently.

I am really getting too old to have to move again, to another state in order to get away from Californication transplants.

Anybody here who is a Washington voter, Please, ask you friends to vote against I-584. We will vote against it in rural Whatcom County but we don't stand a chance against Bellinghamites! We probably are outnumbered, don't be discouraged and vote!

Problem is that even present gun owners do not comprehend how open ended and how many unintended consequences this bill has. There are many loopholes to allow politicians to do what ever they want with this legislation because there are no limits as to how much bureaucracy and high transfer costs will be. The bill is a bureaucratic nightmare for gun owners and unenforceable for the sheriffs. As it stands right now the bill is 15 points ahead of passing. The initial transfer of gun to relative will start at $100 x 2 just to give your child a .22 rifle for Christmas!

You need critical reading skills to see all of the many loopholes in this law that empower politicians to screw honest people and make them felons! As it stands, the politicians have convinced 1/3 of gun owners that this is a "good bill"! I just can't stand for this shit anymore!

I guess Bloomberg figured that we were already "fly over country" and populated with simple ninny, tree huggers who sing Kumbaya all day! Right now, it looks as though he may be right!

People who do not learn from history are bound to repeat it, W. Churchill.

The last 7,000 years of human history is one of people's being enslaved by others. Starting with Ur and Sumer, 4000 years ago. Ten percent of all people were landowners, nobles and wealthy merchants. They remainder were in bondage or were slaves. This true all through Biblical times, the Dark Ages and most of the Renaissance. It has only been since the Age of Enlightenment in the late 17th century that more men (humans) have been able to understand and follow a life course of somewhat owning their own destiny and Freedom!

Even the early settlers of the North American continent were not predominately free men able to seek their own destiny. My own great, great, great grandfather was an educated man, a Dentist in Dublin in the 1720's and was shanghaied and before the King's mast on a ship of the line as Surgeon. He was two years in the Kings Navy (George the First), was discharged as an indentured servant in Massachusetts with 5 more years of indenturement before he was give 40 acres of free-hold land and a mule.

He went to Maine, than the frontier of Massachusetts, cleared the land and built a farm on Orr's Island, Maine. His last name was Stimson. He was the founder of the Maine wing of my family and became a free man with a farm and a destiny. His grandson was the captain of a Whaler and his brother was a Minister in the Anglican church.

I won't bore you with the next 20 some generations of life in America, but he was the first freeman in Sagadahoc County Maine. Since the Constitutional Convention of 1789 after a hard fought was against the then greatest military power in the world (England), we have been guaranteed the pursuit of Life, Liberty and freedom from the ways of European kings and there systems of indenturement (slavery). Now 225 years we have mostly been free men and have been given every opportunity to excel and to raise our families on freedoms wing, under the Constitituion of the United States. The only other country that have that privilege is Columbia.

We are at the crossroads now as to whether we will continue to be a free people or will we as a state degenerate into a failed Communist state? My family, including myself, two of my three sons have served in the Army, Air Force and Marines in all the wars of this country since the Revolutionary War. Many of us died and all of us served, including myself during Berlin, Cuba and the start of the Vietnam War.

If the present political trend of dishonor, lying, deceit and out right thievery from by our unworthy leaders who do not seem to recognize their uniqueness in a history of slaves. This country is the largest and most successful Democracy in the world. Are we going preserve it or are we going to lose it and our honor with it? If you are not willing to protect our democracy, including all but especially the First, Second, Fourth through the 10th Amendments to the Constitution (The Bill Of Rights) Then you will lose it and once lost, it will be hell to recover it, if ever! Read history and at once know that much blood will be shed in the process of regaining what was given away by people with no sense of history or of their uniqueness as a country!

My personal family's freedom history lesson of the day!

Back