UN Resolution defeated in the Senate

Rol_P

Handloader
Nov 23, 2013
This came to me earlier today from "SCOPE" our NY state Shooter's Committee on Political education. Please help roust the traitors from their senate nests in the next election.
NOTE: BOTH OF OUR NY SENATORS VOTED FOR THIS U.N. RESOLUTION, Gillibrand (D-NY) & Schumer (D-NY)

HOORAY – a 53-46 vote

The U.N. Resolution 2117 lists 21 points dealing with firearms control, but perhaps of most interest is point number 11. It: “CALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION and DISARMAMENT of all UN countries”.

By a 53-46 vote - The U.S. Senate voted against the U.N. Resolution. HOORAY.

This is that brief, glorious moment in history
When everyone stands around...reloading.

Now, Which 46 Senators Voted to Destroy Us? Well, let their names become known ! See below . If you vote in one of the states listed with these 46 “legis..traitors”… vote against them.

In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. The Statement of Purpose from the Senate Bill reads: "To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty." The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. And had language that would have implemented an international gun registry, now get this, on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly, 46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.

Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the U.N.
Baldwin (D-WI)
Baucus (D-MT)
Bennett (D-CO)
Blumenthal (D-CT)
Boxer (D-CA)
Brown (D-OH)
Cantwell (D-WA)
Cardin (D-MD)
Carper (D-DE)
CASEY (D-PA)
Coons (D-DE)
Cowan (D-MA)
Durbin (D-IL)
Feinstein (D-CA)
Franken (D-MN)
Gillibrand (D-NY)
Harkin (D-IA)
Hirono (D-HI)
Johnson (D-SD)
Kaine (D-VA)
King (I-ME)
Klobuchar (D-MN)
Landrieu (D-LA)
Leahy (D-VT)
Levin (D-MI)
McCaskill (D-MO)
Menendez (D-NJ)
Merkley (D-OR)
Mikulski (D-MD)
Murphy (D-CT)
Murray (D-WA)
Nelson (D-FL)
Reed (D-RI)
Reid (D-NV)
Rockefeller (D-WV)
Sanders (I-VT)
Schatz (D-HI)
Schumer (D-NY)
Shaheen (D-NH)
Stabenow (D-MI)
Udall (D-CO)
Udall (D-NM)
Warner (D-VA)
Warren (D-MA)
Whitehouse (D-RI)
Wyden (D-OR)

Folks: This needs to go viral. These Senators voted to let the UN take OUR guns. They need to lose their next election. We have been betrayed.
46 Senators Voted to Give your 2nd Amendment Constitutional Rights to the U.N.

Please send this to SOMEONE!

I notice that Cant-do-well and Murray (Washington Senate Dem.) both voted for it. The citizens of Washington would never pass it on a ballot. Maybe Seattle and suburbs might but no the state voters.

Yup! Didn't see many R's on that list. Wyden, Merkley, Udall, Reid, Shaheen, Landrieu--I'm sure the hunters and shooters in OR, CO, NV, NH and LA are in full accord with these votes. NOT!

already sent off a nasty gram to our illustrious Bill Nelson. This is the guy who sent me an E-mail stating that he grew up on a farm and always had firearms and did a lot of shooting.

Was checking this out and SNOPES was saying this was a test vote I guess to see who would strangle thier careers? Makes no sence that a test vote would even be contemplated when even the President does not have the ability to take them himself! I am not sure if this UN resolution 2117 is even legit ? I am not surprised about the people's name that would be on this list but unsure about this resolution?

All this this stuff isn´t just going on in your country. Most politicians overhere are willing to annul our constitution in favor to EU(EEC).
Signs of time my friends..towards one World government. Almost biblical..if not!.

Back