Very Positive Burris CS Experience

Feb 18, 2011
Thought I would Share:

I had a pair of landmark 10x32 cheapo binos that I carried in my truck mainly cause I was to lazy to take them out. (My real binos are Steiner Peregrine XP's). I bought these at a swap meet for $25.00 and had never turned in any warranty card or anything of the such. Anyways, they fell out and were run over essentially crushing them into pieces. Sent them back to burris on 9/14/12. Yesterday I recieved a box with a brand new pair of 10x32 binos. Thanks Burris!!!

NICE. That surprises me to no end!

My buddy sent a pair in for repair (not due to abuse) and they charged him big time!

DrMike":3jnxazmw said:
Maybe Burris is getting the message!

Given the competition in the market segment Burris targets, it's good they are ramping up their CS.

It is an increasingly competitive market, and even the old line manufacturers will have to work to earn the loyalty of customers.

DrMike":hrru22xu said:
Maybe Burris is getting the message!

I hope so!!! :evil:

The aforementioned situation was so silly. The item was a pair of signature binos which would no longer focus. They were mint on the outside. My buddy is like me, a total stickler with his things.

Nope! they charged him about $100 for the fix.

Fotis, that sort of experience would definitely leave a bad taste in my mouth. But, then, I'm not big on Burris because of the bad experience others have had.

Back