Winchester Model 88 250 Savage Build

Finally done!
(CL...better get a rag for all that drool!!! :LOL: )

Winchester post-64 Model 88 (one of the later models with the most improved trigger produced by Winchester; and the crispest Model 88 trigger I have found to date!).
22" Wilson barrel
Winchester open sights
Boyd's nutmeg laminated stock
Black Cerakote
Pachmayer recoil pad
Weaver base
Leupold 1" QWR rings
Leupold VX-3 2.5-8x36 B&C w/ Alumina caps
Total package weight including magazine 9 lbs 6 oz.
(Note this only 3 oz heavier than my LH Rem 700 CDL rebarreled to 250 AI with Talley 1 pc bases/rings and Leupold VX-3 LR 4.5-14x40 VR scope w/ Alumina caps, and 7 oz heavier than my Model 77 RSI w/ Ruger rings and Swarovski Z3 3-9x36, but 1 lb 4 oz heavier than my wife's Ruger No.1 w/ Ruger rings and Leupold VX-3 2.5-8x36 B&C w/ Alumina caps )

Looking forward to shooting it...hopefully Sunday or Monday!
Have the HSM ammo with the 100gr SGK to shoot in this rifle.
(In order to keep loads/brass separated amongst the 4 rifles, Susan shoots Remington in her rifle, and I shoot Winchester in my 250AI, Hornady in the RSI and as stated will shoot the HSM in the Model 88.)

View attachment 21078
View attachment 21079
View attachment 21080
D@ng! Slobbering on my key board! THAT looks like a FUN rifle! And you are getting them to shoot. Oficially jealous of that! Will be reviewing and watching you load developments. Enjoy! CL

D@ng! Slobbering on my key board! THAT looks like a FUN rifle! And you are getting them to shoot. Oficially jealous of that! Will be reviewing and watching you load developments. Enjoy! CL
Knew this one would pique your interest! 😁

Back