Zeiss

Joken

Beginner
Apr 21, 2008
Bought a Sako 243 a coulpe of days ago on GB. Rifle looks rough (good) but it has a Zeiss Diavari V 3x9x42 scope thats supposed to be in VG condition. I am having trouble finding a value on the scope. I'm inclined to believe it's worth at least $500. I paid $816 plus $60 for S&H to my FFL. How did I do on this deal?? Thanks, Ken in Oregon

The rifle alone is worth close to that. With that action you could go 7m-08 :roll: . You got a very good deal.

Long

Joken":huc6onw3 said:
Bought a Sako 243 a coulpe of days ago on GB. Rifle looks rough (good) but it has a Zeiss Diavari V 3x9x42 scope thats supposed to be in VG condition. I am having trouble finding a value on the scope. I'm inclined to believe it's worth at least $500. I paid $816 plus $60 for S&H to my FFL. How did I do on this deal?? Thanks, Ken in Oregon

diavari 3-9x42 is excellent! Price in italy is around 1.100 eur for a new one. You'll appreciate it in very poor light conditions because it will give you the possibility to shoot even when it's getting darker in the evening.
paolo

You kicked tail on that deal. The scope has a lifetime warranty, and is worth more that you paio for the gun and scope. In fact, I would had bought that scope for $850, and paid closer to $1200 8 years ago!

Great scope, and a really good purchase on your part.
Hardpan

Back