Poaching Does Not Pay--It Costs!

Good! Love the $100,000 fine, but think he should get about 5 years in jail, but that's just me.
Thanks for posting.

Since he's also violating his parole agreement from California....as well as being a felon in possession of a firearm...I'm guessing he's not done doing time after nine months.

hodgeman":3gcjiecp said:
Since he's also violating his parole agreement from California....as well as being a felon in possession of a firearm...I'm guessing he's not done doing time after nine months.

I love a happy ending.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Although I do agree, why is a poacher given more of a penalty than a child molester, rapist and a murderer?

5shot":2t5eauqw said:
Although I do agree, why is a poacher given more of a penalty than a child molester, rapist and a murderer?
Good point!
Stiffer fines and more rope.

JD338

JD338":3nknqy7n said:
5shot":3nknqy7n said:
Good point!

JD338
Look where it took place. Alaska isn't a liberal state and their penalties seem to be harder for every type of crime. Poaching especially one where game has been left to rot is severely looked on.
I would love to see drug dealers, child molester, violent rapist and murders get the death penalty and make the process swift so they don't hang around costing the tax payers money for board and keep and allow one appeal and done, then give them 6 feet of rope from a 10 foot drop. (y)

I wonder if the recent supreme court ruling concerning the forfeiture of a BMW car that was used in the commission of a drug offense will have any effect on statutes that order forfeiture of property for game violations. It seems the two are similar in scope.

truck driver":drhtlbqd said:
JD338":drhtlbqd said:
5shot":drhtlbqd said:
Good point!

JD338
Look where it took place. Alaska isn't a liberal state and their penalties seem to be harder for every type of crime. Poaching especially one where game has been left to rot is severely looked on.
I would love to see drug dealers, child molester, violent rapist and murders get the death penalty and make the process swift so they don't hang around costing the tax payers money for board and keep and allow one appeal and done, then give them 6 feet of rope from a 10 foot drop. (y)
couldn't be better said. then some of the nonsense would stop.

Back