Staff member
Oct 30, 2004
Did it again could not help myself :mrgreen:

Sako 85 Graeywolf 270 WSM

Rtd3SYgh.jpg

Sako 75 300 RUM

Fzf1CHWh.jpg

hodgeman":2n29be3y said:
That Gray Wolf is a sharp looking rifle. Very nice.

this is funny, in a how everyone is different sort of way funny, I liked the Sako 75 better, Congratulations Fotis

What will be the minimum impact velocity that will be required in the 300 Rum --LOL--sorry could not resist Fotis, delete this last line if you feel you should as possibly only you will understand my joke anyway

For some reason I can't see the pictures but I'm sure they are nice. I'm sure you noticed but the 270 WSM or 7mm Rem mag thread you started at 24hourcampfire has reached epic proportions :lol:

yup! did not mean for that to happen Was actually looking for a finnlight but the greywolf "stole" my heart

FOTIS":ghwhp7ng said:
yup! did not mean for that to happen Was actually looking for a finnlight but the greywolf "stole" my heart

The Greywolf is pretty sweet I would be sorely tempted too. Be neat to see what loads you come up with. My friends Winchester does well with IMR 7828, 130 gr E Tips and now the 130 gr TTSX.

love sako's !!!! those two look very nice. If I understand one response however--you sold two ruger 1's to get them--ruger's are also not chop liver

Blued steel and checkered wood stocks; the std that all rifles are judged by.

Very nice,

The best, Jim

Very nice!

But the bolts are on the wrong side for this shooter in his "right mind"!

Back