Bulls Bag X7 System

DrMike":2riauvi6 said:
Thanks, Jim. In fact, it is the Pro Series that I'm looking at. Since I have it available, I'll likely fill it with silica sand, as well.

Mike your really going to like the bag. They are nice looking with quality built in plus, they function recoil reduction wise like a lead sled because of the weight and the way the rifle locks in to place.

Bill

I have mine ready to go now as well so I am going to be using it next trip to the range hopefully on Tuesday after work:)
I will give a report this week sometime.

Blessings
Dan

I sent a email to Bulls bag.com regarding ordering a hat and they sent me one free.
That is excellent customer service :!:

Blessings,
Dan

Dan,

Congratulations on your Bulls Bag and the hat.
I agree, Marshall Hill of Bulls Bag is a first class gentleman and he runs a world class company.

JD338

Just wanted to give an update on the X7 System.
I have used it for a year now and its all I use. I use it for load development and hunting. We had a pretty good crop damage season and the X7 System was perfect for setting up in the bean fields. I did have an opportunity to set up on a doe at 841 yds but the deer fed down below the grade of the field and I wasn't able to send it. I know without doubt that the equipment was up to the task.
IMG_20130713_203528_400.jpg

Both of these deer were shot with the new 7mm 150 gr ABLR at 275 yds and 385 yds off the X7 System.
048.jpg

044.jpg

If you are looking for a solid shooting rest, look no farther than the Bulls Bag X7 System.

JD338

Thank you (all of you) for being so helpful on the shooting rest as well as many other topics.

I would've been blowing money on a sled-system but after overwhelming awesome reviews of the BullsBag system I will have one before spring time (need to leave some things on the Christmas list, bulls bag, powder, bullets, brass, trip to Africa??)

for those of you that have filled them how did you go about getting it absolutely full?

I got the AR-Pro for christmas and filled it up but still seems like it could use just a tad bit more

Tim,

I bought the pre filled bags. I wanted them filled to factory spec.
How do you like the bag so far?

JD338

tonight was the first night I got to use my pro bag, I choose that one for the happy medium of price & versatility vs the X7 system.

I think if I can figure out how to fill it just a touch fuller it will sit a bit higher but right now as is comfortable to shoot with the butt of the rifle resting on a a flat hand on the bench or got it up a bit higher with equally solid results.

Was shooting the 280AI w/ muzzle break on the bulls bag and honestly say I'm impressed, low recoil to begin with but this keeps the sight picture next to perfect. I've been working on load development but also trigger control as I developed a flinch at some point where I will pull hard to the right, I have been thinking about it every time I shoot which helps but still occasionally can tell when I pull a shot, 6 of 6 shots felt really good and confident off the bag.

Will have to do some more shooting off of it and decide what to do from there, but the factory is just over an hour from my parents and everything i've read seems like a great company so might bite the bullet and see if they would be willing to top it off for me sometime if I can't resolve it myself

For those of you that have bought these how do you like them after some serious use? I'm ready to buy a set of bags to do some load work and would be handy for squirrel blasting as well.

Jake,

My bag stays in the back of my pick up. After 2 years of use, it still looks new. Be rest assured, if you have ANY problems, call Marshall and he will make it right for you.

JD338

Jake

What are you waiting for? ;)

JD338

JD338":259hmq0o said:
Jake

What are you waiting for? ;)

JD338

Got mine today haven't got to field test it but I drop a FW in it for 10 minutes of dry firing and I'm pretty happy so far. Should make load development a bunch easier at least take some of the human factor out. I can tell you right now it's steadier than my tried and true bipod. I wonder if that will shrink my groups!!

nvbroncrider":22dbfiox said:
I can tell you right now it's steadier than my tried and true bipod. I wonder if that will shrink my groups!!

It just may do so, Jake. Tight groups from the bench come from consistency, and a good bag system makes for consistency.

Jake,

Congratulations on your BullsBag. You are going to love it. Which model did you get?

JD338

Back