Bulls Bag X7 System

nvbroncrider":385uymcp said:
X7 slick how its all stored in one.

Yup. I love mine!
I put a quick zero on the scopes earlier this week and then tried out the VX-6. I put it in the bulls Bag
X7 system and scoped a target at 1275 yds. It was rock steady.

JD338

Yes, last year I started using my X7 when I am on point :wink:. The young guys don't want us walking like we used too. I still do at least two pushes one in the morning and another in the afternoon.
When I am walking I take my Bog-pod :).

Blessings,
Dan

I wanted to give you fellas an update on my Bullsbag X7 System. Just before the holidays, I shot my S&W 629 Classic off the bag to confirm my zero. The pistol was spot on but not my X7 System.
The cylinder gap cut both sides of the vice grip bag (top bag) and was leaking the filler material.
I was sick about it. I called Bullsbag and left a message for Marshall Hill. I called a couple more times and also sent an email asking for help on getting it repaired or replaced.
I received a call this morning from Reba at Bullsbag apologizing for the delay. Marshall has been hospitalized and is pretty ill.
Reba has a new bag going out in the mail to me at no charge. Even though it's self inflicted and I was willing to pay for a new bag, she said no and it's no charge.
Bullsbag is a first class company that stands behind their products. Even through different personal times, they are responding to their customers.
Please keep Mr Marshall Hill in your thoughts and prayers. He's in a tough situation right now and could use some extra prayers.

JD338

I received a new prefilled Vice Grip bag from Reba at Bullsbag today priority mail. They stand behind their products and are a first class company to deal with!

JD338

Attachments

• IMG_20240122_181204220~2.jpg
    IMG_20240122_181204220~2.jpg
    689.9 KB · Views: 3
I received a new prefilled Vice Grip bag from Reba at Bullsbag today priority mail. They stand behind their products and are a first class company to deal with!

JD338
Good small business that stands behind their products.

Back