Nosler 7mm PRC 175 gr long range

CT.HNTR

Beginner
Feb 6, 2022
I have a Weatherby Mark V Accumark shipping to me next month chambered in 7mm PRC. I see Nosler has 7mm PRC long range ammo using 175 grain Accubonds. Very interested in this ammo and would like to know if anybody has used it for elk hunting and if so can you share your perspective and experiences with this round!

Thanks, in advance!

I have a Weatherby Mark V Accumark shipping to me next month chambered in 7mm PRC. I see Nosler has 7mm PRC long range ammo using 175 grain Accubonds. Very interested in this ammo and would like to know if anybody has used it for elk hunting and if so can you share your perspective and experiences with this round!

Thanks, in advance!
Don't know if anyone has used that ammo yet but the 175 gr ABLR is well thought of if they shoot in your rifle. Sounds like a really nice gun, hope you keep us up to date.

Congratulations on your new Weatherby 7mm PRC. The 175 ABLR is a great design. Maybe Scotty will chime in as he has had some pretty good success with this bullet in his 7mm Mashburn Mag.

JD338

Congratulations on your new Weatherby 7mm PRC. The 175 ABLR is a great design. Maybe Scotty will chime in as he has had some pretty good success with this bullet in his 7mm Mashburn Mag.

JD338
Love em. We took 3 elk this past season with my 7 Mashburn Super from 490 to 605. The 175 ABLR is a crusher of a bullet. I can't say much else about it, it penetrates like a regular AB and expands like an ELD. Can't ask for more. If they shoot in your rifle, they'll put smiles on your face.

Back