Hey- Barnes Lists loads on ther eweb page I believe for the TSX. Nosler lists the Nosler partition along with the BT for 11grnr's, I assume youve seen them. Ive tried CFE 223 but havent experimented enough yet. Accuracy wasnt there so far... 38 Gr of 4350 works for me with 100 Gr BT's. Let...
Please note this was most likely my error. some how I got that bullet for dads 7mag into a partial box of 100 grns for my 250 Savage. Different example- Gun club used to have a Remington automatic that was used as a example for our firearms safety class. Somebody managed to get a 30-06 to go...
Did a little reloading last weekend. Just going through some stuff and opened an old box of 100 gr Speers. I was using them to double check my scales, fortunately. They should have been 100 grn'rs. When one did and the other didnt I started taking some measurements and found that one was a...