Recent content by TackDriver284

  1. T

    224 Wby 7-22-26 Upaded 8-23-26

    Harrell's can build custom dies or a small base die for your .224 I just called them this morning to build me a custom bushing die to match my 6 BRA chamber, since with the 6 BRA Micron bushing die possibly does not match my chamber. They told me to fire 3 cases 2 X, and send those to them and...
  2. T

    Two & Done

    Great story and good shooting. Those are some tasty lopes.
  3. T

    Dialing vs Holdover

    I use both ways, I zero my 2nd focal plane / MOA NightForce scopes and keep a small elevation chart taped on the inside my scope pop out cover or taped on the side of the stock. For quick shooting situations where there is no time to fiddle with adjusting the turrets, I just use the hash marks...
  4. T

    Daughters antelope

    Excellent shooting on that antelope, your daughter's smile says it all. Unforgettable memories for sure.
  5. T

    My first Scimitar oryx

    Woke up at 4 am to brew some coffee for the 2 hour drive. I loaded the gear in the truck, along with 3 ice chests. Kissed my wife goodbye and stopped at a Watermill outlet to fill three of the ice chests almost to the top since some ice will melt by the time I load them with meat. Arrived at the...
Back
Top