Recent content by Todd NE WY

  1. Todd NE WY

    2026 Hunting Season

    Thank you for the kind words, it is great getting dad out each year he was 82 in June and still pretty spry.
  2. Todd NE WY

    2026 Hunting Season

    Saturday the 26th dad and I did our annual antelope hunt. This year was a little different and even more special. About 6 weeks ago my soon to be 8 year old granddaughter asked when she could go hunting with me. Of course I said next time I go, with the caveat that we had other make sure it...
  3. Todd NE WY

    Are you a sitter or stander when reloading?

    I sit, I have my powder dispenser and loading block on the bench and my single state press is on a stand to my right, I can dispense the powder then turn in the chair and seat the bullet. I also sit when I use my progressive, I was sitting and standing up to look in each case to verify powder...
Back
Top