20 Caliber Bullet Rumor?

Hey, glenn asher:

You missed one.

Good job at keeping these small caliber bullet (17 & 20) requests on the radar screen.

- BCB :grin:

Keep the pressure on 'em BCB. Sure would be nice to have a .204 caliber bullet in the Nosler BT for my Savage 12VLP. I see Sierra got their hat in the ring in the .204 bullet business and those bullets sell out in a flash. Maybe Nosler will do some research and find that the .204 caliber market is viable for them to enter into??? I'm not holding my breath though, because they don't even acknowledge your questions BCB. Very rude IMHO. Perhaps they think you will go away if they don't answer you :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am not sure what section it is we need to look at on that link, but if it has to do with the .204, we will have a bullet available for delivery in Dec. I am not saying anything about what grain it is so don't ask.... :)

Folks at Nosler,

I glad to see your entry into this product, I guess it would be my turn to be the broken record. But I am hoping that in your entry into the 20 cal market there is both a varmint and predator type (still fragile but not so initially explosive) offering.

I realize that varmint shooters shoot way more bullets than a predator hunter, but there are a raft of predator hunters that are really wanting a good predator bullet (me included).

Back