222 Rem. and H322 - Quickload pleeease....

jagermeister

Beginner
Jun 1, 2012
Gentlemen,

is there some of you Guys who's willing to run QLoad for me, please ?

I am waiting for H322 powder (which seems extremely rare out here...) and would like to get ahead of things and ready with some loads, using the following bullets :

- Nosler BT 40
- Nosler BT 50
- Nosler BT 55
- Berger 52 Match FB Target

Loads will be shot from a 20" - 222 Remington barrel with 1:14" twist rate.

Thanks a bunch !
(y)

I am confident someone will come along and help you out on your request for load info.

FYI..if you are tired of waiting on your H322 powder .... Powder Valley currently has 8's of H322 in stock and available online. I have a couple of varmint rigs in 223 that love that powder with light bullets. Hope the powder valley availability helps. They had it in stock beginning yesterday so my guess is it won't last the day and/or weekend.

greenheadcaller":3p7o7uts said:
I am confident someone will come along and help you out on your request for load info.

FYI..if you are tired of waiting on your H322 powder .... .

I appreciate the hint, but I am in Italy at the moment so I'm guessing I wouldn't make it for the w-end.... :mrgreen:

Joking apart, here in Italy (also it applies to most of Europe), for unknown reasons it seems Hogdgon powder is very difficult to get....
Maybe it's an "Importer" kinda choice...

For this matter alone I am very envious of you Guys on the other side of the pond.... :wink:

P.S.: For the QLoad data I am not in a hurry and I am sure someone will help, as always has been in here (y)

Nosler BT 40 - 22.8grs 3250 fps
- Nosler BT 50 - 21.9grs 3095 fps
- Nosler BT 55 - 21.8grs 3040 fps
- Berger 52 Match FB Target - 22.6 grs 3130 fps

Thanks Todbartell (y) , I will print your figures down...

Anyone else got a chance to fire up a QL session ?

:mrgreen:

Back