243 WSSM loads

Woodycreek":2p8zb07y said:
SJB358":2p8zb07y said:
jmad_81":2p8zb07y said:
I have had my heart set on one of those uppers for a while. Let me know what you think after you get to play with it a bit.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAA.... Ask him the wait time :twisted:

Glad you think its funny "BUDDY"! If I could only type what I really think of my "BUDDY" right now :evil:

Jake,

I put the order in but Mike is 8 months out. Gonna try the 22" select match barrel with 1-8 twist.

From what I have read they are worth the wait. I thought about going with the Olyimpic Arms 243 WSSM from Midway, but some of the reviews have turned me off on that idea. I think you made a great choice. The 22" is the one I have been looking at as well. Just bought 500 of the 6mm 55 gr. SHOT bullets from SPS, so now I NEED that upper, right? :?

jmad_81":24yatk5i said:
From what I have read they are worth the wait. I thought about going with the Olyimpic Arms 243 WSSM from Midway, but some of the reviews have turned me off on that idea. I think you made a great choice. The 22" is the one I have been looking at as well. Just bought 500 of the 6mm 55 gr. SHOT bullets from SPS, so now I NEED that upper, right? :?

Some ugly reviews on Olyimpic Arms from a few people and you can only get the 1-10 twist. D Tech gives you some options like choice of twist and a good match grade barrel. 500 bullets is a good reason to get the upper! Local Gander Mountain had all of the reloading supplies 50% off. I got a couple bags of 243 WSSM brass. This was over a month ago and I was still on the fence about getting the upper.

Back