.25 110 Accubonds @ SPS

I’m stocked to the gills with bullets but dang those Accubonds were to good of a deal to pass up.

Sure would have been nice if those were available when I placed my order last week for the 6mm 70 grain BT. I always check the 25 caliber and there was nothing at all in .25 when I ordered.

Sure would have been nice if those were available when I placed my order last week for the 6mm 70 grain BT. I always check the 25 caliber and there was nothing at all in .25 when I ordered.
I know your pain. Usually no two items in stock at the same time for me.

SPS sends out a newly added bullet email shortly after I get home from work. I jump at the chance at times if it looks like a good deal.
I did get burned a couple of weeks ago on some 260gr ABs , they cancelled my order after a week of waiting due to shortage.

SPS sends out a newly added bullet email shortly after I get home from work. I jump at the chance at times if it looks like a good deal.
I did get burned a couple of weeks ago on some 260gr ABs , they cancelled my order after a week of waiting due to shortage.
I work 2nd shift and a lot of times the email comes while I'm at work and the really hard to get stuff can be gone by the time I see it.

Back