264 Win Mag

Doc,
Thank you for the kind words and congratulations on a fine hunting season. The family and I are looking forward to touring BC this summer when I get back. I had a chance to step over the border North of Minot, ND last summer. The Canadian border guard was about as friendly as they come. Our plan is to purchase a popup camper and knock around the Pacific Northwest any chance we get. We also hope to make an excursion into Alberta. Any place that's cool, forested and devoid of people is fine by me.
Take Care,
Joe

EOD Diver":ckjyddmh said:
Doc,
Thank you for the kind words and congratulations on a fine hunting season. The family and I are looking forward to touring BC this summer when I get back. I had a chance to step over the border North of Minot, ND last summer. The Canadian border guard was about as friendly as they come. Our plan is to purchase a popup camper and knock around the Pacific Northwest any chance we get. We also hope to make an excursion into Alberta. Any place that's cool, forested and devoid of people is fine by me.
Take Care,
Joe

Come on by. Coffees always on. We'll take a drive up into the mountains and see if we can see some game walking around.

Dang! Gonna need pictures and a range report on that one..... Congrats. Good luck w/ the payments :) CL

June is a little ways away but it will be worth it :) It will give you time to gather components, I had good success with Retumbo for powder and there are lots of great bullets to try.

Back