270 Weatherby or 308 Norma Mag?

Haha it's to bad , you cross threaded shooters miss out on some nice rifles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

super-7":3om05vod said:
Haha it's to bad , you cross threaded shooters miss out on some nice rifles.

Well put, S-7. :mrgreen: I explained to my grandson that he just needed to put his hands on the other side of his body and he'd be just fine. :shock:

Alright you two :wink:, I know gerry well enough to defend him as a very fine gentleman and being a left handed fellow just puts him over the top.
Now that so many companies make quality left handed rifles we no longer have to compensate for design flaws in the right handed rifle market.
PS. I am sure that Gil will deflect some of the messages Pa gives to Noah :lol:.

Blessings,
Dan

sask boy":163bmw38 said:
Alright you two :wink:, I know gerry well enough to defend him as a very fine gentleman and being a left handed fellow just puts him over the top.
Now that so many companies make quality left handed rifles we no longer have to compensate for design flaws in the right handed rifle market.
PS. I am sure that Gil will deflect some of the messages Pa gives to Noah :lol:.

Blessings,
Dan

Ha! I don't allow Noah to even speak with Gil. Don't want the lad's mind polluted before I've had time to inure him to drivel such as you lefties give. He's even weighing choosing one of my properly-handed rifles for bear hunting this spring. :mrgreen:

I think that beautiful Shultz and Larsen 308 Norma needs to find a new home at the residence of a certain Dr on this site :) I took a better look at the rifle on the Alberta Outdoorsman site and it looks quite nice :)

There is also a second 308 Norma on there but it doesn't say what kind of gun it is.

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=313584

gerry":3gxeh1yy said:
I think that beautiful Shultz and Larsen 308 Norma needs to find a new home at the residence of a certain Dr on this site :) I took a better look at the rifle on the Alberta Outdoorsman site and it looks quite nice :)

There is also a second 308 Norma on there but it doesn't say what kind of gun it is.

http://www.outdoorsmenforum.ca/showthread.php?t=313584

That's a great idea... the good Doc could always use a good Norma...

The good doctor definitely could use it , he could tell the missus, it's a Great Dane!

super-7":315mi4e6 said:
The good doctor definitely could use it , he could tell the missus, it's a Great Dane!

Excellent idea, he could use a Great Dane of some sort. As a bonus he has worked up many 308 Norma loads which will help when he does load development.

sask boy":1hd62g32 said:

Blessings,
Dan

Yes, someone has to help the poor lad out! You just never know what sort of stories that "Pa" will tell the unsuspecting boy as he learns to load, shoot and hunt!

Although, in all honesty, both Mike and I have had our share of fun in the field with others over the years! And I too, have not always been completely innocent in pranking the new and inexperienced...or the old and shoulda known better!

But it is all in fun, and we come clean in the end, and everyone has a good laugh, and the memories will last a lifetime!

super-7":1rrbnhs0 said:

Yeah, but she won't let me have a dog! :shock:

Don't I know RickOShea? That isn't a bad price, to be sure. I could sell the Vortex and...

270 Bee!!!!! I've always wanted one though, 130 grain ETip @ 3,450 with a bc of .46. Or you could go with the 150 ABLR.

I probably mentioned it earlier in the thread but I do want both the 270 Weatherby and 308 Norma Mag, maybe one day :)

Back